|Important Note: All the Conditions
described for each item, apply to Alamo rent a Car. The conditions for other
Rental Car Companies are simmilar, and we will send the conditions, at the
moment of confirmation in case of confirmation with another Rental Car
|Aclaracion Importante: las condiciones
para los Items, son condiciones especificas para Alamo Rent a Car.Las
condiciones para otras rentadoras son similares y seran aclaradas de
cualquier manera al momento de la confirmacion.
Driver's License Requirements
Below are Alamo's driver's license requirement policies:
- In order to rent an Alamo vehicle, a valid US or International driver's
license is required and must be "in hand" at time of rental.
- International renters must present a valid readable un-expired license from
their country of residence. If the country of residence is not in English, an
un-expired International Drivers license must be presented in conjunction with
their country of residence license.
- No Learner Permits or photocopies are accepted. Temporary driver's licenses
are accepted only if for change of residence or replacement of lost or stolen
- If no photo ID, the description on the license must match that of the renter.
- Within the European Union, all drivers must produce a current driver's license
from the county of residence that has been valid for the last 12 months. An
international driver's license is only accepted together with a valid driver's
license of the country of residence.